"On the Issues"
Voted for lowest residential tax rate
Voted to support police, first responders and public safety
Fights for resources to repair our streets and potholes
Bring common sense approach to council
Advocate for transparency in city government
Bring private sector skills to council
* Vice Chair Worcester City Council
* Chair of Parking and Traffic
* Two-term Worcester School Committee
* Lifelong Worcester resident
* Raised three children in the Worcester Public Schools
* Professor at Quinsigamond Community College
* Businesswomen, CFO (80+ employees)
* Albanian-Italian Descent
VOTE TO RE-ELECT DONNA COLORIO AN INDEPENDENT, ISSUE ORIENTED COUNSELOR
The Worcester City Council needs an Independent voice, to stand up, ask difficult questions and help deliver to Worcester small business owners and residents a government that works for them, not self serving special interests. Donna is proud of her vote to keep the residential taxes as low as possible, her vote to support the police and her vote to save Duffy Field.
Please join the team, and help our campaign to victory on November 7th!